First Things First
My temperature has been under 97 so I will be doing the thyroid plan. 80% of women have thyroid issues making it difficult to loose weight (or just feel good) because of hormone imbalances (pregnancy, birth-control, medication etc). I'm not doing this plan for weight loss; I just want to feel better and get healthy! I will be drinking the water that is recommended for breast-feeding moms. Typically it's half your body weight in oz. if you are not feeding a hungry little one :) Plenty of water consumption is crucial for your body to get ride of everyday toxins.6:00am
Check weight
16 oz water with lemon
Dandelion tea
Vit. B12 & Norwegian kelp
7:00
Breakfast: 1 c. Flax granola, coconut milk, 1/2 c. blueberries
Probiotic
9:00 & 11:00
12 oz water
12:00pm
Day 1 &2
Lunch: Carrot Ginger Soup and chia seeds
Sauteed broccoli with EVOO and lemon
Mixed greens 1/2 pear, 1/4 avocado pumpkin seeds
Day 3
Baby romaine, 1/4 avocado, carrots, pumpkin seeds
Spicy vegetarian soup
2:00 12 oz water
4:00
Snack: Apple (day 1) 1/2 pear & almonds (day 2 & 3 if not reactive)
5:30 12 oz water
7:30 (no water after 7:30)
Day 1 & 2
Dinner: Sauteed kale with veg. blend and spicy coco sauce (1 c. brown rice day 2)
Beet and carrot salad w/ pumpkin seeds
Day 3
Chicken w/ Italian herbs
Roasted Italian winter veg.
No comments:
Post a Comment